Wednesday, May 04, 2011

JP in May

Looking back through older journal entries gave me a sudden idea to post a photo of myself from May of the past five years. Narcissistic for sure, but actually an intriguing exercise.

2006: I clearly recall lying down on the grass outside my Hampshire mod to take this picture. Just a few days shy of Graduation, I had recently shaved off my goatee, which I had sported for the previous three months, originally as a beard. I had no conception of the complete tonal shift that post graduation life would bring.

2007: Leaving my apartment home base of three months in St. John's Wood, London. Attempting to grow (hair) back out of the preppy look I had been carefully groomed in for working on THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM.


2008: Sporting a floppy and relaxed California look while touring Hearst Castle.


2009: A similar relaxed California look while visiting the Point Reyes Lighthouse area for the first time.


2010: Hanging out in Santa Barbara on a weekend return visit to the Central Coast. Sporting my slightly spikey look that I realize I tended to favor off and on over the past few years.

2011: Back to the buzzz in Point Reyes again. Recently purchased an at-home clipper kit and making use of it. Realizing that I prefer the buzzz look for here and now. Noticing with surprise that I acquired a mole of sorts above my right eyebrow sometime within the past year.

No comments: