Monday, October 16, 2006

Cleveland Calmness at Case

Aside from being a little too wired these past couple of days (three computers at my friend's house to access, and now at Case Western's library where there are even more computers) this has been a nice "bridge" day and a half of laid back time to rest up, and also see a little bit of Cleveland itself.

Case Western has lived up to its geeky reputation with a lot of technology students roaming around campus. I was more interested (and pleased) going into their theatre building and seeing photos of my four friends from BADA who are recent Case theatre graduates all over the lobby area. Their recent production slate is impressive and my friends seem to have gotten theirselves in the middle of all of them (just like I did for myself at Hampshire...) from Look Back In Anger to The Philadephia Story to The Pillowman and more. Unfortunately, those friends who I think are still in the area have been hard to reach, but if we don't make connections now, there will probably be another time. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring ... maybe a movie, maybe more exploring of Cleveland, we'll see.

No comments: